Saturday 2 February 2013

01/02/13

This day was too good, it also deserves its own post.

Apart from the boring stuff (college, blah), I went out afterwards, hopefully to bump into Lee Hongki who is currently in London. I roamed around Tottenham Court Road for a bit but eventually ended up in Starbucks to charge my phone and Twitter to see any updates from him or anyone that has sighted him. After 2 hours+ of being in Starbucks, I eventually left - when my battery was fully charged - and walked down towards Oxford Circus. I decided to stop at Topshop Oxford Circus cos I was on the brink of giving up, till Hongki just happened to tweet. He tweeted his whereabouts and he was at the 100club which I happened to walk past not long ago.

So I walked back but I was shaking so effing much on what would I do if I saw him. I mean, this is my bias we're on about here. What happened is that when I got there, about ten minutes after, I saw these two guys come out which I've seen before in a picture Hongki tweeted either one or two days ago. So I thought, yes, he's definitely currently in there. I was literally spazzing out to my friends on Whatsapp. Eventually, Hongki came outside and oh my god, I literally froze and my heart skipped a beat. I just kept spamming my friends and I just couldn't stop looking at him. He's frickin' perfect. He came out to smoke and then went back in not long after. But while he was outside, I could not pluck the courage to go up to him. I was in so much shock and I was just shaking - a feeling I haven't had before. I rang Virginia and persuaded her to join me which was nice but during that time I was waiting, I was on the phone to Carmen just spazzing out and crying for a good half an hour - I was actually hysterical. Virginia joined me half an hour later and then it happened.

A whole group of people who were in the venue came out and then Hongki came out too. He was with 3 other people - two guys (from before and the Twitter picture) and a girl. I still couldn't pluck up the courage to go up to him but I think Hongki knew we was fans as he kept on looking at us. Next thing I knew, Virginia skipped over to him and this was the conversation:

VN: Hi!
HK: Hi!
VN: Can we take a picture with you?
HK: Do you know who I am?
VN: ...Lee Hongki~
HK: Noo..I'm not famous hehe
SY: Yes you are! You're Lee Hongki!
HK: Haha, ah fuck, yes I am (more cute smiles waaah /faints/)
VN: So can we take pictures with you?
HK: Okay~!

/took pictures for Virginia and Hongki/

Then, the following conversation is in Japanese:
SY: Can we take a picture together?
HK: Okay~ wow, are you Japanese?
SY: No, I'm Chinese heh
HK: Oh, so how come you know Japanese?
-I blanked out at this moment because I was too starstruck so I replied in English-
SY: ..studied? Haha
HK: (back to Japanese) Oh, nice!

/SY&HK picture taking - Virginia is shit at taking pictures btw/

Virginia then tried to get a pic with us three and cos she was bad:
SY: ...that was shit
HK: Yeah, that was fucking bad! (LOL)

I then took a selca with him - which I will treasure forever LOL. We then proceeded with conversation in English:
SY: So how do you like London?
HK: Thank you! (LOL, i could not stop laughing)
SY: How long are you staying for?
HK: 3 days~
SY: Oh okay, have fun then
HK: Will do~ thank you!

Then we went. I would've asked more questions/took more pictures but I was way too starstruck to do anything and I didn't want to bother him any longer. I would've stalked him /joke/.
This is one of the best highlights of my life - meeting one of my biases - and I'll never forget this day.

EDIT (020213 - 6:20am - last updated 3:27pm):
1. I went out to run errands - I was only keeping track with updates - my intention was not to stalk but I thought if i'm lucky enough that he will tweet his whereabouts, I would stop by to hopefully meet someone truly inspiring as Hongki. 
2. The fact that he 'smokes' - I did not think that it was unknown to fans of his so I mentioned it here. Sorry if I was 'exposing' but as I said, I did not think it was new news. Also, he did not seem to hide the fact that he does as he's holding it clearly in pictures me and my friend took with him - I even waited for him to finish to take the picture.
3. Everything in this blog post is true. From the swearing to the conversation, everything.
4. VN is my friend Virginia. SY is me, Sally. HK is..well, you know. :)
5. I did not make this post to tarnish his image - I love the guy. I'm just sharing my experience to others. If I was to leave out information/give false information, then that's not much of a fan account is it?
6. Do not call yourself a primadonna if you say "I hate Hongki because he smokes". How does that affect you, like really? Should love him the way he is and he hasn't changed. 

サリーちゃんでした〜

No comments:

Post a Comment